MultiversX Tracker is Live!

Fenbushi co-founder offers bounty to recover $42M lost in 2022 hack

The Cointelegraph ​

Cryptocoins News / The Cointelegraph ​ 161 Views

Fenbushi co-founder offers bounty to recover $42M lost in 2022 hack

Investigators have frozen about $1.2 million as efforts continue to trace funds lost in a wallet breach linked to a seed phrase compromise.

Bo Shen, the co-founder of venture capital firm Fenbushi Capital, offered a bounty to recover about $42 million in digital assets stolen from his personal wallet in a 2022 hack. 

Shen said Thursday that he was offering a 10%-20% bounty on the recovered amount to any individual or organization that makes a substantial contribution to recovering the assets. Shen said onchain investigators ZachXBT and Taylor “Tayvano” Monahan had already helped freeze about $1.2 million in related assets. He said his team would distribute rewards once the recovery is complete.

The bounty revives a case Shen first disclosed in November 2022, when he said roughly $42 million in crypto had been drained from his personal wallet. At the time, he said the stolen funds were personal and did not affect Fenbushi-related entities.

Read more


Get BONUS $200 for FREE!

You can get bonuses upto $100 FREE BONUS when you:
💰 Install these recommended apps:
💲 SocialGood - 100% Crypto Back on Everyday Shopping
💲 xPortal - The DeFi For The Next Billion
💲 CryptoTab Browser - Lightweight, fast, and ready to mine!
💰 Register on these recommended exchanges:
🟡 Binance🟡 Bitfinex🟡 Bitmart🟡 Bittrex🟡 Bitget
🟡 CoinEx🟡 Crypto.com🟡 Gate.io🟡 Huobi🟡 Kucoin.



Comments